Where your care matters to us
We focus on providing our clients the individualized care and treatment they need to regain and maintain their function and independence in the comfort of their own home.
Whether you or your loved one had recently been discharged from the hospital and needs additional physiotherapy services to complement the province's basic in-home physiotherapy services, then we can help.
Essential Needs Delivery Services (ENDS) Program
We have recently launched this program based on the identified needs of our frail seniors who are unable to go out safely in the community for various reasons (ie. poor mobility, lack of transportation, or bad weather conditions, to name a few).
We offer reasonable pricing to purchase and deliver your "essential needs" right at your doorstep.
- Total/ partial joint replacements (ie. Total Knee Replacement; Total/ Partial Hip Replacement);
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF)
- Simple joint sprains/ strains
- Falls Assessment (includes a home safety assessment)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- Myasthenia Gravis (MG)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) aka. Lou Gehrig's Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Chest physiotherapy
- Post-operative cardiac surgery (ie. Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVI), pacemaker insertion, etc);
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD);
- Cystic fibrosis
- Delayed gross/ fine motor development
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)